The Membership package not only connects you with over 50,000 Servcorp clients via Servcorp Home but it also gives you the ability to instantly reserve and confirm any one of our meeting rooms, boardrooms or private offices. Use our "Meetings" app via your iPhone, iPad or Android to book the room of your choice anywhere, anytime. Your booking is confirmed instantly!
Our offices are conveniently located near CBD train stations and bus stops. A professional and reliable Servcorp receptionist is on hand to greet your clients, colleagues and associates and inform you of their arrival. We can also book taxis, arrange catering and AV requirements and even send meeting invitations on your behalf.
Because the details matter
- Premium Community listing on Servcorp Home platform
- Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices at member rates, book for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day †
- A professional and reliable support team to book taxis, arrange catering and AV requirements and even send meeting invitations on your behalf to your clients †
- Unique password WiFi †
- Access to video-conferencing and online meeting hosting*†
- 2 vouchers per month to use = 1 day per month Hot Desk space
Including the standard Servcorp 5-star benefits:
- Membership flexibility with easy month-by-month contracts
- No security deposit when paying with a credit card
- Access to a personal assistant for regular or last-minute tasks †
* Available in most locations
† Available on a pay-as-you-go basis when you need it
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Louis Vuitton Building
USD75.00 / Month
Virtual Office Locations in Lebanon & Middle Eastern Countries
- Virtual Offices in Beirut
- Virtual Offices in Istanbul
- Virtual Offices in Riyadh
- Al Faisaliah Center Virtual Office
- Riyadh Business Front Virtual Office
- Olaya Towers Virtual Office
- Al Akaria Plaza Virtual Office
- The Business Gate Virtual Office
- Virtual Offices in Jeddah
- Virtual Offices in Al Khobar
- Virtual Offices in Manama